Cass Health's Patient Financial 服务 team is happy to help answer questions about:
- Download the application below.
- Payment plans available from 6 to 36 months
- Monthly payments as low as $25
没有保险? Our team can help you to determine if you qualify for other programs and services.
Reach out to our team by calling (712) 250-8041 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our Uncompensated Care Program is available for those who meet the income guidelines. For those who qualify, this program will pay for a portion of your hospital charges.
Send the completed application to Cass Health, Patient Financial 服务, 1501 E. 10th Street, Atlantic, IA 50022. If you have questions, 请致电 712-250-8041.
- Payment in full is expected upon receipt unless other acceptable arrangements are made (see credit policy below).
- Any payments received will be posted to the oldest date of service.
- An itemization of charges is available upon your request.
- Cass Health partners with Avadyne Health as an extension of our business office; you will see the name Avadyne Health on your bill for our services.
If you have questions or would like to speak with our Patient Financial 服务 team, 请致电 712-250-8041. Our team is available Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
爱荷华州医疗补助 Continuous Coverage Unwind
- Have up-to-date contact information.
- Watch for mail from 爱荷华州医疗补助.
- Respond to requests for information.
If members do not respond to renewal letters or requests for information, they may lose coverage. This is why it's important that clients verify their contact information is up to date, as this is how the Iowa Department of Health and Human 服务 will contact individuals who are impacted by this change. 点击这里 to read more about the Medicaid unwinding process and timeline.
不意外法案- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate and Balance 计费 Protections
The 不意外法案 protects patients from large and unexpected surprise bills.
病人 that are self pay have a right to receive a good faith estimate for the cost of care that we can reasonably expect at the time a service is scheduled*. (*for services scheduled greater than 3 business days in advance.)
For those seeking care at an out-of-network facility or from an out-of-network provider for emergencies and certain non-emergency services provided in in-network health care facilities the No Surprise Act offers protections against balance billing. 点击这里 for more information about your rights under federal law.
Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges Notice PDF
Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges Notice (Spanish)
Model Disclosure Notice Regarding Patient Protections Against Surprise 计费 PDF
Model Disclosure Notice Regarding Patient Protections Against Surprise 计费 (Spanish)
The American Hospital Association in conjunction with HFMA and AHIP put together a helpful guide about avoiding surprises in medical bills. 点击这里 to read "Avoiding Surprises in Your Medical 账单."
Contracted Insurance Companies or Networks
医疗保险 Advantage Companies:*
Medica Prime Solution
美国医疗保健 Dual Complete
Wellmark Blue 医疗保险 Advantage Plans
* Please call for other unlisted plans.
Commercial Insurance Companies:*
Wellmark (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa)
* Please call for other unlisted plans.
Cass Health Credit Policy
- 账单 for hospital services will be mailed to the account guarantor (person responsible for payment) after any insurance payments have been received.
- Accepted forms of payment include cash, 检查, debit cards or credit cards (MasterCard, 签证, 美国运通, 和发现).
- If you are unable to pay your bill in full, payment plans are available. If you need to arrange a payment plan, please contact us at (712) 250-8041 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a low income or no income, you may be eligible for assistance with your bill. Please call our Patient Financial 服务 team at 712-250-8041，或点击这里查看澳门线上博彩官网平台的 金融援助 Packet or 金融援助 Packet (SPANISH).
Itemized bills are available upon request from our Patient Financial 服务 team.